Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Cook: Smoked Pork Tenderloin

Smoked Pork Tenderloin
 This was another "Manager's Special" from the Hannaford.  Tenderloin doesn't take long to cook - or overcook, as it turned out.


And this was the day I discovered that my temperature probe is 10 degrees off - the meat was just a bit over.
I normally smoke it for about an hour and a half (225f - 250f), until it is 155-160f.

Pork Tenderloin with Jess' Green Goddess
We like to have Black Creek Preserves "Green Goddess" dressing alongside meat.  I have no idea what herbs or greens are in there, but I think Jess has sold out of it at farmer's market.

***Well, I got rid of iPhoto and am trying out Photoshop for thirty days (steep, steep learning curve) - but the program overheats my Mac!   I'm off to Small Dog today to see if they can sort me out.