Friday, September 23, 2011

Burlington Farmer's Market #20: Not Winding Down, Yet!


This was the morning that reminded me that we do, indeed, own a battery-powered jacket that keeps the wearer comfortably warm for 3 hours.  Now, if I can just remember where I stored it for the summer, I'll be a happy camper vendor this week, and I won't have to sit so close to Folk Foods' grill.


Just one more silent auction to benefit flood charities, and it looks like some interesting items on offer - though Dan has already asked me to please not bid on the custom pet portrait.  But that won't stop me from creating one of my own.

Toffee Crunch Brownie
The highlight of the market for my husband this week was: a brownie from the day vendors in Arethusa's space to our right.  It was so big and so rich it took him three days to finish it!  Highly recommended!



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

 Toffee Crunch, apples, cider donuts, pumpkin pies, knitted hats, gifts and more to come - time for Christmas shopping. See you at market!