Monday, October 3, 2011

Floaters vs Sinkers

We changed the tires on this truck, one of the many that transport feed off the fields and to the bunker out back.  The new ones are called "floaters", designed for tender or wet terrain.  They are very expensive.

These tires are rounded, have few treads, and do not dig in and sink the truck when the load is full.